Friday, January 4, 2008

Pamela Anderson sent divorce papers to Rick Salomon

Pamela Anderson had divorce papers personally served to her Paris Hilton sex tape star-husband Rick Salomon on Dec. 28., usmagazine.com reported.

The papers were served two weeks after Anderson first filed for divorce from Salomon, a decision she rescinded just a few hours later with a blog post that they were "working things out."

Seen alone on New Year's Eve, Anderson recently blogged on her site: "2007 was an interesting year for me. What's the definition of insanity? This is the year I do everything I wanted to do – my way... I'm going to be proud of every single day – and make sure I do not veer from the path."

Anderson, 40, stated in her divorce request that she and Salomon were married from Oct. 6 to Dec. 13.

Anderson and Salomon wed Oct. 6 during a break between the 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. shows of "Hans Klok's The Beauty of Magic" at Planet Hollywood resort, where Anderson was starring as a magician's assistant.

0 comments: